We are dedicated to helping our clients navigate the often-complex legal system. If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own, whether in an automobile accident, on the job, due to defective or dangerous medications or medical devices, exposure to toxic substances like asbestos or through medical malpractice, we can help.
We work with individual clients as well as their families to address claims dealing with mesothelioma, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, broken bones and more. We know that you have the right to be fairly compensated for your injuries and losses, and we will fight to ensure that you are.
Experience, Expertise, and Dedication
We’ve handled countless claims for our clients, and we know the strategies that insurance companies use to try and deny you your deserved compensation. It’s nearly impossible for an individual to go up against these companies on their own and win, but an experienced attorney knows the ins and outs of these types of claims and can help you get your claim fulfilled as quickly as possible.
We stop at nothing in order to pursue our clients’ cases to serve justice against the responsible party. We are fully prepared to go head-to-head with any insurance company or defense firm on your behalf. One of the most important things you can do as an injured party is to hire an attorney to even the playing field between you and the insurance company or responsible party and their representation. Your chances of being fairly compensated for your injuries are greatly improved when you have one of our exceptional personal injury lawyers to help you.
Not sure of the next step? Give us a call for a no-obligation consultation.
What Can I Do to Maximize My Claim?
If you’ve been recently injured, here are some steps you can take to maximize your chances of receiving the compensation you deserve:
- Preserve any evidence of your injury and the circumstances around it, including photographs, police reports and other documentation
- Seek medical treatment so that you have an accurate portrayal of your injuries and damages. Carefully follow the treatment plan set out by your doctor
- Take your attorney’s advice regarding your claims. You may be entitled to more than one type of compensation, and your lawyer is the best person to advise you in this regard
- Contact an attorney ASAP. There are often filing deadlines that you may not be aware of or that might be confusing to you. We are familiar with the entire process, however, and can make sure that you don’t miss these important dates
- Avoid discussing your case with others, especially on social media. In fact, stay off social media altogether if possible. An innocent post can be misinterpreted by the opposition and hurt your case
Don’t wait! Contact an experienced St. Peter’s, Missouri attorney at Chassaniol & Marty today!
Get the legal help you need – contact us today for a free consultation
Chassaniol & Marty, LLC offers free consultations for personal injury, workers’ compensation, and criminal defense.