Chassaniol & Marty is one of Missouri’s leading workers’ compensation firms. We are known for our persistence in obtaining workers’ compensation benefits for our clients, particularly when wrongfully denied by employers and insurance companies. Recovering lost wages and obtaining timely medical treatment is the first goal in protecting our clients who are injured on the job. While our office is located in St. Peters in St. Charles County, we represent injured workers throughout Missouri and Illinois.
If you are injured on the job, you should not handle your case alone. Every employer and insurance company has lawyers ready and able to minimize, reduce, or eliminate your workers’ compensation benefits. Instead, allow our team to work for you. We have the experience and skills to obtain all the workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to under the law.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits in the State of Missouri
If you are injured on the job, you may be entitled to some of these benefits:
- Medical treatment and medical bills paid in full by the employer
- A Workers’ Compensation Wage if you are unable to temporarily work due to the work injury
- A lump-sum monetary payment for any permanent partial disability due to the work injury
- Monthly, lifetime payments if totally disabled and unable to perform any work due to the work injury
- Future medical treatment
- Compensation from Missouri’s Second Injury Fund
Call Chassaniol & Marty now at 636-486-4861
How Can Our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Help You?
- We have years of legal experience helping countless injured workers
- We know the workers’ compensation system inside out
- We are dedicated to protecting workers’ rights, not representing businesses or insurance companies
If you’ve been injured at work, contact us today at 636-577-0995!
Get the legal help you need – contact us today for a free consultation
Chassaniol & Marty, LLC offers free consultations for personal injury, workers’ compensation, and criminal defense.